Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Holiday Gift Guide!

It's here!  It's here!  You can order from our Holiday Gift Guide starting today!  If you haven't gotten a copy from me, you can always view it on my website (click the link on the left of the screen) or stop by and get one.  Some items are while supplies last so don't hesitate.  I've listed them here:

 "While supplies last" products include:
  • Sparkle & Shine Assortment (Z1860)
  • Sparkle & Shine Washi Tape 3-Pack (Z1907)
  • Workshops on the Go® Sparkle & Shine Scrapbooking Kit (G1071)
  • Season's Tweetings Gift Bag Kit (Z1913)
  • Season's Tweetings Gift Bags (Z1914)
  • Sparkle Holiday Shapes (Z1910)
  • Party Washi Tape 3-Pack (Z1908)
  • My Creations® Hip Pics Album Kit (Z1915)
  And remember - if you order $100 or more (from any current idea book) you can choose a star item for FREE!

The “star” items are the products in the gift guide that have a circled star image next to the product’s item number and include:
  • Sparkle & Shine Paper Packet (X7176B)
  • Sparkle & Shine Complements Dimensional Elements (X7176C)
  • My Acrylix® Magical Days Stamp Set (D1552)
  • My Acrylix® Santa Claus Stamp Set (C1567)
  • My Acrylix® Mary and Babe Stamp Set (C1562)
  • My Acrylix® Trim the Tree Stamp Set (A1149)
  • My Acrylix® Charming Chevrons Stamp Set (A1150)
  • My Acrylix® Lots of Love Stamp Set (A1151)
  • My Acrylix® Angel Friends Stamp Set (B1435)
  • My Acrylix® Lifting Spirits Stamp Set (C1570)
  • My Acrylix® Banner Wishes Stamp Set (B1438)


Smiles, Caron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...