Sunday, September 14, 2014

Pathfinding

Today's featured paper pack is Pathfinding.  This one's perfect for Autumn, of course, but can be used in so many other ways as well.  Check out this card (part of this month's card class so you're getting a sneak peek!).


I used two stamp sets here: Lifetime of Happiness and Distressed Backgrounds.  It's a very simple card, isn't it?!  I just love that little bit of glacier blue in among all the normal fall colors.

Here's another little card using the same paper and stamps.


This one has one of our little printed cork circles on it (from the Pathfinding Assortment).  Just the right touch!

Here's a close up of the patterns that come in this collection.


Like I said, quite versatile :)

Finally, here's the PDQ workshop available for this paper pack!



Autumn is my favorite time of year so it's no surprise that I'm in love with this set!
Smiles, Caron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...