Saturday, July 4, 2015

Life gets in the way...

Sometimes, life just gets in the way of your good intentions.  No new posts for months on end and no real reason for it.  Convention is less than a week away and I can't go :(  The new idea book launch has been pushed back to September 1st - which is great for a lot of reasons but patience is not my strong suit when it comes to new products so I'm really struggling!  I will be having a summer clearance sale in August.  I rearranged my studio and unearthed a whole bunch of stuff that I forgot I had.  Rather than store it away, never to be used, I decided to offer it to my customers at Grand Canyon deep prices.  That leaves several drawers and boxes empty that need to be filled with NEW items - yay!  Stick with me folks, I promise I'll be back.

Smiles, Caron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...