Friday, December 28, 2018

Endings. Beginnings.

Endings
Well, this month was an experience I will never forget.  The first two weeks were unplanned, unexpected and full of sorrow.  My uncle was in the hospital from the 1st to the 5th.  He was discharged home (against everyone's better judgment) and he passed away on the 8th.  It was not an easy time, to say the least.  I tried to get back into the spirit for my son's sake but there was a definite cloud hanging over it all.  Christmas itself was quiet with just the two of us but we did get to experience the chaos of yesteryear when we had a video chat with the rest of the kids/grandkids in Orlando.  And now...I'm ready for the year to end. 
Which reminds me that our current Holiday Expressions idea book will also end on the 31st, along with several of our promotions.  Check my website to see what's what.

Beginnings
2019 brings the promise of new beginnings and there's nothing I would like more!  Starting on 1/1/19, there will be a new Seasonal Expressions idea book :)  The new paper collections and stamp sets are quite inspiring!  January is also National Papercrafting Month and we have a gorgeous home decor project for you!  I'll share a picture of mine on the 1st. 

In the meantime, visit my website daily to see what the Boxing Week specials are.  It starts at 2am EST every day and each day has new deals.  I haven't been up that early but hear that several items were sold out within an hour or two.  Me...I'd rather sleep but here's to the diehard shoppers out there!

Smiles, Caron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...