Friday, May 17, 2019

The process of creating...

Sometimes, it's very easy and the ideas are just hopping out of my brain and onto my desk.  Other times, not so much.  So what do I do when inspiration just isn't there?  I start by finding the stamps I want to use and then I choose a couple of papers.


Then I look through my idea book or any of our Make It From Your Heart guides and find something that I think will work.  I figured the design below would work with my horizontal sentiment and that I would use the eggplant stripes instead of the yellow and the floral print instead of the white/clouds.


Well, somewhere along the way, I decided I didn't quite like that look so I tried a couple of other things and voila!  My card was complete.  It's funny how I start out trying to copy and end up being creative on my own without even knowing it :)  Same basic card/different look altogether!


And that's how my process works!  By the way, even if you straight up copy a card, it still counts as being creative.  The pieces didn't put themselves together, after all, did they?

Smiles, Caron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...