Monday, February 25, 2013

Scrappin' away with Studio J!

I just have to say that the current special for Studio J has got me scrapping like a madwoman!  So far this month I've already created and ordered 21 layouts and I have more waiting in the wings.  How can you resist when a two page layout is only $5?!?  Obviously, I can't.  Here are just a few that I've done. If you'd like to give it a try, just go to www.studioj.com and give it a shot.  It's totally free to play.  And the special lasts through March 15th.  If you need some guidance, give me a call!

You can find a paper pack to match any photos!  This layout had extra embellishments that I didn't want so I just clicked a button and they disappeared.  Awesome!

This is one of the Express Collection layouts.  It was fully designed and all I had to do was drop in my photos and add some journaling.

I love being able to add embellishments the way I want - every Disney layout I do has a Mickey head somewhere on it.  This one's easy to find!

I never thought a layout with mostly black paper would pop as well as this one did.  Just a bit of experimenting and I had a winner!

Smiles, Caron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...