Saturday, February 23, 2013

Lazy Days

It's been awhile since my last post and I have no excuse.  I've been lazy about keeping up.  But I'm here today to show you a couple of things I've been creating.


This is a slight variation of a card in the latest idea book.  I like to use that and things I find on Pinterest to give me a jumping off point whenever I'm feeling creatively challenged.  I don't always have the same stamps or papers but it's the general idea or color combo that sparks my interest and I take it from there.  This darling bird was done with colored pencils for a nice soft look.


And here's a color combo that I really like - chocolate and blue.  The random stamping was done with some extra accents that came with an alphabet stamp set.  You never know where you're going to find just the right image.  That wonderful scrolly frame tag is from the Cricut Artiste cartridge.  It was designed to be a card but changing the size made it perfect for this sentiment!  It just goes to show that you don't need to have tons of supplies to create a stunning card.

Smiles, Caron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...