Saturday, July 6, 2013

Studio J, ole!

I just got the jpegs for my latest order from Studio J and wanted to show them off!

This first one took me only 15 years to scrapbook!  My guys are all grown up now but I had such fun scrapping it and remembering that day.


This is the Coronado Springs resort in Disneyworld.  We stayed here for convention.  Look how perfectly the Hippity Hop papers match the decor of the buildings!


Here is another oldie.  I scanned the printed photos (no digital back then) and went from there.  I didn't take very good pictures before I scrapbooked so I was very happy that I could enlarge and crop easily this way.


And here are the two single layouts I made out of the posts I wrote both here and on Facebook.  I used a 2 page layout and papers that went with both photos but I will be placing them separately in my scrapbook so they don't look like they were meant to be together.



Smiles, Caron




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...