Friday, July 5, 2013

Slow down, you move too fast...

How the heck can it be July already?!  I knew I hadn't posted in a while but I totally skipped over June.  Sheesh!

Well, anyway, I'm here now, fresh from the 2013 CTMH convention in sunny rainy Orlando, Florida.  Seriously, living here is not all sunshine and lollipops, people.  Most of the time it's rain and hurricanes.  I live for those few glorious months when it truly is paradise.

My convention roomie Cheryl and me at convention.

So, what did I see at convention?  Oh my, oh my, oh my!  CTMH has broken the barriers so many times, I never think they can top their latest achievement.  Yet, here they went and did it again!  Can you say wearable art?  Yessirree, we now carry a line called Base and Bling which has all the items necessary to create your own personalized "jewelry"!  Affordable, easy and customizable to your wardrobe - you'll definitely want to check that out!

We have 6 new paper packs with all the goodies that coordinate.  Only six, you say? There used to be eight.  Well, as they say in those commercials...but wait, there's more!  Rather than overwhelm you with seasonal delights right out of the gate, we'll be coming out with a mini idea brochure that has paper packs, stamps and other wonderful goodies just in time for holiday crafting!  I'll have those sometime in October. If you're like me, you need to pace yourself and this is the best way to do it :)

So, are you just dying to know if there's a new Cricut cartridge?  YES! YES! YES!  CTMH has done it yet again and given us another blockbuster called Artbooking.  You will never believe all the things you can do with this one.  I saw it in action and I'm still trying to wrap my head around it!

That's all I'm going to share for now.  We still have all of July to get through before these wonderful new goodies are available.  However, if you are wanting an idea book, you can pick one up at stamp class this month or any time after the 24th.  I should have my first shipment of awesomeness by then so you can get a peek at that as well!

Off to put everything away and start crafting again.  At times like this, it's good to have a rainy day!

Smiles, Caron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...