1. Melissa Robsinon, mlisrobinson.blogspot.com
2. Joy McHargue, studiowowjoy.com
3. Jennifer Kramer, 4heartsscrapbooking.blogspot.com
4. Michelle Brooks, michellebrooksink.blogspot.com
5. Marianne Hancock, thescrapbookchick.blogspot.com
6. Terrie Dodd, my-life-in-real-time.blogspot.com
7. Caron Barnard, cbdots.blogspot.com
8. Alexandria Duran, papercraftsbyali.blogspot.com
The Rockin' Ink Stars is the name of the team I am in. We have a wonderful upline, Michelle Brooks and countless team members. This is our first team blog hop! The theme is Spring so pretty much anything goes. Check out the card I chose:
It's very simple and flat (something I'm not used to doing). I used the Ariana papers and the lattice overlay design from the Cricut Artbooking cartridge. The sentiment is from Joyful Birthday (one of my favorites!).
I also did a bonus card just because. I'm not sure it shouts Spring but I really liked it so I decided to share it as well.
This one was also created from the Ariana paper pack! Isn't it amazing how different the two are? I used two stamp sets here, Perfect Fit-Birthday and Perfect Fit-Frames. These are both so easy to use when paired with the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge.
Here's a close-up shot of the paper rosette. They're really fun to make and add just the right pop of interest to a card.
Well, that's it for my first entry! Hop on over to Alexandria's blog to see what she whipped up for you!