Sunday, August 12, 2018

Hello Again!

Wow, it's been two years since I last posted on this blog.  I had decided to stop but just came across an old posting and thought I'd see if I could pick up where I left off.  So much has happened since my last visit here! 

August 18th is my 20th anniversary with Close To My Heart.  It's hard to believe I've stuck with it for so long.  I'll be honest, there were many times that I thought I'd pack it in but the thought of losing contact with all of the wonderful friends I made and being in the thick of things when new idea books came out, not to mention attending conventions...always made me keep going.  I'm so glad I did.  As long as I can keep making the necessary sales to stay active, I'm here to stay :)

I'll be updating this blog in the next week or so.  I have tons of new artwork and specials to show you!  The new idea book goes live on September 1st and I'm busy planning an idea book launch party.  Stay tuned!

Smiles, Caron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...