Sunday, August 12, 2018

Scrappy Days Studio

This is what my crafting space looks like today.  I'm considering moving the sewing area out to the Florida room because my fabric and yarn stashes are outgrowing their storage space and I'd like more space for workshops. 

This is the view from my kitchen, which has a pass-through window.  Most of the furniture is from Ikea.  I just love that place!

This is the view from the other end of the room.  I think this space is 11 x 24 so it's been tricky working with the narrow layout.

 From the doorway in the Florida room.  

Another viewpoint.   

What I see when I'm sewing.

I'm very proud of this hack!  Instead of spending $$$ at Ikea and elsewhere, I went to Walmart and bought come cafe curtain rods and drapery clips and made it myself!  Super easy and way less expensive :)

And that is my happy place!  
Smiles, Caron


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...