Sunday, September 23, 2012

Welcome Autumn!


Yesterday was the first day of Autumn, my favorite time of the year...well, it was when I lived up north.  Down here it's mostly the rainy season and the temperature is still too hot for my liking.  However, that doesn't stop me from creating with the season in mind as shown in the card above.  I used A1130 Quick Cards - Bountiful Season stamped in Autumn Terracotta.  The dimension comes from stamping the image twice and then cutting out the leaf and pop-dotting it on top of the other one.  A little sponge daubing on the edges and tracing of the leaf veins with a brown marker and voila!  I finished it off with some dots of our Glitz Glitter Gel in bronze (Z1483).  Now if only I could see some leaves like this in person...

Smiles, Caron
PS: You can see a larger picture just by clicking on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...