Saturday, June 14, 2014

Howdy!

Whenever consultants attend the Close To My Heart annual convention, we usually get an exclusive stamp set designed for the theme of that event - one that isn't sold, ever.  This cute stamp set was from when we went to Texas and I couldn't resist using it on this card.  I was trying to get a masculine feel and I think I succeeded but I think it really would work for anyone.



That great tan and white patterned cardstock is from our Paper Fundamentals assortment.  One side has a regular pattern like you see here and the other side has the pattern in tone on tone embossing.  All of the colors in the assortment are in the neutral basics colors so they go with everything!  I added some Durables Triangle studs for that "studly" touch :)

Smiles, Caron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...