Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Scraps of time...

Sometimes, all I have for creative time is a few minutes but what can you really get done in short little bits like five minutes or ten?  As it turns out, quite a lot!  I love spending my little bits of free time on Studio J, mainly because the project is right there in front of me, everything I need is at my fingertips and I don't have to put anything away when my time is up.  Here are a few of the layouts I recently did.  Click the picture to see it larger.

From an express collection.  All the difficult stuff was already done for me!

I'm using these as the front and back pages of my album :)

I thought this was a great way to combine several years' worth of pictures without creating layouts for each.

Another express collection - I just added pictures and words!

Smiles, Caron

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...