Saturday, June 7, 2014

Pinspiration

I admit it.  I'm a Pinterest lover.  It's amazing to me how many ideas are out there just waiting to inspire someone.  I think what keeps my hooked is finding so many other people who like the same things I do.  Since I've been suffering from a severe creative block, I often go to Pinterest to get ideas for my workshops.  Here's a card that I found so pretty that I had to try to recreate it myself.

This one was created by someone named 1StampingNightOwl:


I think it was the color combination and style that drew me to it.  So...I decided to try making it with products I had on hand and this is what I came up with (I obviously need better lighting for my photography):


Here's a close up of the flowers:


I had fun using our spray pen filled with water and a few drops of re-inker.  The diamond pattern came from Fabulous You, the sentiment and the swirl pattern on the flowers are from Hooray Bouquet and then I used both the Cricut Art Philosophy and Artiste cartridges for the shapes.

Thanks for the inspiration 1stampingnightowl!

Smiles, Caron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...