Sunday, September 16, 2018

Final details

I'm putting the final details together for the idea book launch on Tuesday.  I haven't done this in quite a while and, while it's a lot of work, I didn't realize how much I love doing it.  The ideas are just crowding my brain and it's overwhelming but exciting trying to bring them all to life :)  I do hope I get a bunch of people to attend as I enjoy sharing my love of this craft with other like-minded crafters! 

Here is the last batch of cards I made using the PML sheet in the paper packs.  You get the instructions to recreate them free when you buy that particular set of paper.  It's always helpful to have a starting point when you get something new!

Tis The Season:


Smiles, Caron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...