Monday, September 3, 2018

Rainy Days and Mondays

What a weekend!  Those of us in south Florida have been given a thorough drenching thanks to what is now Tropical Storm Gordon.  And those on the west coast and into Louisiana, etc. are in for it next.  Here's hoping it passes quickly and everyone is safe.

That being said, I've had plenty of time to craft since I was pretty much housebound!  In addition to my stamp of the month offer (free card kits), I'm also creating free files to make cards out of the PML card sheet that comes in our paper packs.  I rarely use them for scrapbooking and felt it was a waste.  So...I've been designing cards with them!  The offer is whenever you buy a paper pack, I'll send you a free digital file for the cards I made so you can make them, too.



Boutique:











Smiles, Caron


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...