Saturday, September 1, 2018

Oh Happy Day!


It’s today!  The new idea book is live today!  You cannot imagine how happy I am to say that.  I’ve been keeping the contents secret since the beginning of July and it’s been killing me not to spill the beans.  I’ll admit, I went a bit overboard with my orders because I simply wanted everything.  All restraint went out the window.  Thank goodness I have nobody to answer to about my weakness for CTMH goodness 😊

Anyway, you can take a look at the online version of the idea book on my website (click that gorgeous picture on the left), or you can attend my open house on the 18th and get a copy for your very own (and see a bunch of stuff in person)!  If you want to have the full extravaganza experience (projects, gifts and prizes), it’s just $10 in advance to attend.  If you’re okay with just coming to browse and have a snack, that’s okay, too.  Either way, I need to know if you’re going to be here so PLEASE RSVP as soon as you can!

Off to create some more!  So happy this is a long weekend 😊


Smiles, Caron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...