Friday, May 3, 2013

Studio J, hooray!

I'll admit it, I'm a procrastinator.  I mean, I'm still creating scrapbook pages of baby pictures of my boys.  The youngest is 21.  Seriously, that's pathetic.  I mean, I kept scrapbooks back then - pictures taped (egad!) to construction paper pages with a date or comment here and there written in pen.  Nothing else.  I guess that's something.  When I joined CTMH, a whole new world opened up to me.  I was amazed at how wonderful those same pictures could look with patterned paper, stamps and embellishments.  I even made some myself!  But did I do much?  Nope.  It always seemed like too much work and mess.  I even hated cutting my beautiful papers, how stupid is that?  I'm happy to say that Studio J has saved me!  I have completed so many pages in such a short time that I'm now digging into my non-digital photos and scanning them so I can have something to scrapbook!  I really encourage you to give it a try.  It's quick, easy, no mess, portable and way affordable.  Here are a few from my latest order. Click on the pictures to see them up close.

This was from the express collection so I literally just dropped my photos in and added a bit of journaling and I was done!

 Another layout for my Disney scrapbook which is growing quite thick! I love how I was able to customize the ribbon on this one.  Couldn't forget my "hidden" Mickey!


I dug out some non-digital photos for these. I love that I was then able to enlarge or crop them as necessary.  It would have taken a lot of ink and paper to do it manually!

Did I say I was behind on baby pictures?  Here's proof.  These guys are now 24 and 27 years old! I changed the color of the paper to blend with the photos.  I LOVE Studio J!!!!

Smiles, Caron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...